Skip to main content

Defend your Neighbourhood from Invader

An April fools from Google strikes with their "trial" version on Google Maps, web version.
Quest-type Google Map
 Yesterday, I found out a person that use Google Maps API to create a Tower Defense-like game.
Invader is Coming
Using Real Map
The gameplay itself isn't have many difference with another Tower Defense game, it just show us how far an creation achievement could appear.

I don't know when will this "quest" mode will disappear, but a blog tell us how to use/hack Google Maps API to create quest-like map. And it would be a cool feature when we want to do something with Google Maps API.

Have fun with your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kuratas

About one year ago, I found out that somebody is creating something.
Many can say that it's man wildest dream.
I only want to say it's another way toward future.



Today, I found this video and it's look great.


Today is past's future. Tomorrow is today's future.
Let's make its better.

Hello Universe!?

Well, to be honest, last two month and two weeks is very lame for me.
I caught chickenpox right after recovering from left hand bone fracture.

Don't know where did the chickenpox came from, I don't want to judge anything :P

There's so many schedule postponed because of it. Specially college final projects that untouched due to my fracture >.<

Hope this well soon and I can start my rampage toward world domination.

-ewaru out-

Firefox Drag Over

I'm fall in love with simplicity of Internet Explorer 9 user interface >o<)/

As you can see on picture below, it's having less bar for standard browsing function such as entering web addresses, tab navigation and searching.


But... Add-on is a problem here. I don't find a free ad blockers (I have slow connection, so I'd prefer to block the ads, and it's sometimes annoying when advertisement ruin the site UI)...
So I tried to find a way for Firefox or Chrome to make it's UI seems like IE9, and found a way to makeover the Firefox on OMGUbuntu site, which actually somewhat surprising, because Firefox UI just a drag away from IE9 UI >.<\

And here is the makeover result....


For me who thinks simplicity and functionality is the best, Firefox's awesome bar would be sufficient for my daily browsing, and it's add-ons is a totally helping tools for increasing my browse experience ^o^/
Have fun with your life ^A^/